Made from sawdust resulting from processing of 100% natural hardwood, CANAWICK logs offer an unmatched heating solution: High calorific power, cost-efficiency, low moisture content, ease of use.
For best performance, please follow these instructions:
- Lay 3 logs together around a fire starter as shown to the right.
- Flames will pick up quickly, delivering pleasant heat.
- Our logs release more btu/lb than natural wood. We recommend not using more than 4 logs at a time.
Samples have been independently analyzed by the Canadian Bioenergy Center of the University of New Brunswick’s Wood Science & Technology Centre.
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Size: 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 10”
- Composition: Hardwood (no additives)
- Calorific value: 7650 btu/lb (17.8 MJ/kg)
- Moisture content: 5.48%
- Ash content: 0.21%
Logs come in packs of 12 tied with 2 nylon straps that keep them together and facilitate handling.
- 12 logs per pack (25 lb)
- 90 packs per pallet (2,375 lb)
- 1,080 logs per pallet (2,375 lb)
CANAWICK ecological fuels offer unsurpassed advantages regarding cleanliness, maintenance, storage, performance and environmental protection.
Easy maintenance and cleanliness
- Clean, no insects or rodents
- Reduced ashes
- No firebrands, reduced smoke
- Fewer creosote emissions
- Easy chimney maintenance
- Less storage space
- Convenient, easy-to-handle format
- May be stored indoors
- Longer combustion
- Reduced moisture
- Up to 35% more heat output than traditional wood
Natural, eco-friendly products
- Made from all-natural residues of hardwood processing by Groupe Savoie Inc.
- Fewer polluting and hazardous emissions than ordinary cord wood (debarked).
- No additives or chemicals of any kind
- Environmentally friendly and carbon neutral
Convenient, practical products
- Available all year round
- Suitable for all types of fireplaces or slow-burning wood stoves, fire pits, camping, etc.
- May be used for cooking